Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas!!!

 Well, this week we have a short post with big news! 

First, after 31 years in public education, I retired on December 20th. I plan to focus on playing bass with several bands (next gig, New Years Eve!)

Next, my daughter got me this for Christmas/ retirement (mainly retirement)

Now it's tough to find a Disneyland book that I haven't read, but this is one! Now I was perfectly satisfied with just the book, but then she showed me this in tje box UNDER the book.



Yep, after 50 years, I'm going back to Disneyland! My wonderful daughter is taking me on a daddy/daughter trip! Three days in the park, starting with Walt's Main Street Story tour! We're even staying in the Disneyland Hotel!

I was beyond shocked! She is as big of a Disney parks nut as I am! 

So, look for a trip report very soon!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all keep searching for treasure!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!—for 3 reasons:
    1. Your well-earned retirement!
    2. Your fantastic upcoming trip!
    3. You have the BEST daughter in the world! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue!
    Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your retirement, Stu! And on your upcoming trip! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

    - TokyoMagic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making more room on my phone for pictures now! (I have plenty, but you never know!)

      Delete

Apparently Blogger doesn't like people commenting from anything but a computer. I'm trying to find a solution, but so far no luck. If your comment doesn't go through, please try from a computer. Thanks.