Sunday, April 8, 2018

1971...The Next Three

Ah, you thought after last week I had forgotten about those 1971 Hot Wheels...WRONG! They're baaaaaack!

This week we have the next three in the series. Let's take a look, shall we?

First we have the Hairy Hauler. The cool thing about this car is that the whole front of the car tilts forward to allow the driver to get in. 

Then we have The Hood. It features a small black plastic convertable top that extends over the seats. It's closed in this picture...

Finally, the star of the show...The Ice T! This car features a black tailgate in the back that lowers to show two clear plastic "ice cubes." Very cool...literally!
Well, there you have it. We still have plenty more 1971s to go, even though the year isn't complete.

Until next time, keep searching for treasure!

2 comments:

  1. I still have my Ice T that I got at a class gift exchange when I was in Kindergarten. It's also the gift I brought for the exchange - I wanted it so badly that I fished around in the common Santa bag that we all put our gifts into until I found it. My mother was not pleased when I came home with it.

    Mine is green with green and red flames on the hood, and I don't remember there ever being ice cubes in the back. The top was stepped on at some point and I believe is lost, and the car is in a heavily-played-with condition, but I still have it. I think I'll pull it out tonight and reminisce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, the problem with bringing really cool gifts, I guess! It's cool that you still have it!
      By the way, my alerts have gone wonky and I just now saw your comment. I'll have to try to fix that...

      Delete

Apparently Blogger doesn't like people commenting from anything but a computer. I'm trying to find a solution, but so far no luck. If your comment doesn't go through, please try from a computer. Thanks.