Sunday, February 25, 2018

1971...In Progress...

In my Redline Hot Wheels journey, I have passed 1968, 1969, and 1970. However, I'm still working on 1971. However, I do have about 21 cars from that year, so I figured I would start to share a few. So, here are the first three...
The AMX/2 was an American Motors concept car. The Hot Wheels version has opening back plastic hatches over the engine. Mine has good color, but some edge wear.

The Boss Hoss is a customized Ford Mustang. Mine is pretty clean with good color and stickers. It does have a few "flea bites."

Finally, we have the Bugeye! This car is pure fantasy and features an opening back hatch over the engine. I
would call mine "light lime" with plenty of edge wear.

So there you have it! More to come! Keep searching for treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apparently Blogger doesn't like people commenting from anything but a computer. I'm trying to find a solution, but so far no luck. If your comment doesn't go through, please try from a computer. Thanks.