Sunday, March 25, 2018

1971- The Next Chapter...

This time I give you the next three in my 1971 Hot Wheels collection! As I stated before, 1971 is a year in progress, but I still have quite a few. So....away we go!

First we have the Evil Weavil. It seems like after Hot Wheels came out with the Custom Volkwagen with an engine in the front, someone said, "Hey, the engine's supposed to be in the back!" So, they put one there too!

Next we have the Fuel Tanker. Since it's Hot Wheels fuel we're talking about, I guess it's filled with premium grade gravity!

Finally we have the Grass Hopper. If you look really closely, you can see a second engine in the back of this one too. I see a trend here!
So there you have it! Nine down and a bunch more to go! Until next time, keep searching for treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apparently Blogger doesn't like people commenting from anything but a computer. I'm trying to find a solution, but so far no luck. If your comment doesn't go through, please try from a computer. Thanks.