Sunday, May 28, 2017

A Book of Buildings

Sometimes I find really neat stuff that at first glance seem to be something else. For example, at a church sale I thought I spotted a book about HO scale buildings. However, upon further inspection, it was a book CONTAINING HO scale buildings! Take a look!

The book contains paper models of each of these buildings!

A little more information...

An example of the instructions

The full color buildings are all on heavy card stock.
This book is from 1979. It's cool, but it puts me in a tough spot. You see, I'd love to build these, but I don't want to destroy the book... So it sits on my bookcase. Oh well...maybe I can make copies!

Until next time, keep searching for treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apparently Blogger doesn't like people commenting from anything but a computer. I'm trying to find a solution, but so far no luck. If your comment doesn't go through, please try from a computer. Thanks.