Friday, October 2, 2020

Catching Up a Bit

 Welll, in the time since I last wrote, some good things have happened. Probably the most exciting is that I finished my 1968 through 1972 Hot Wheels collection! All of them! I got 'em! 

Now, you might think that you would feel great about that accomplishment...and you do; except now you have to figure out what to do next. You see, I've worked on that collection since about 1995. Now what? 

Well, I think I'm going to work on upgrading some of the cars. While a collection can be complete, it won't ever really be "finished." 

Here are some pictures of the Powley Collection!

                                    1968
                                  1969
                                 1970
                                 1971
1972

By the way, yes that Olds 442 is in the 1971 line up. Patience pays off! I paid a lot more for it than the others, but still much less than they usually go for!

Until next time, keep searching for treasure!




3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have both surfboards for the Deora, that's my only claim to fame.

    Fun post, Stu. I loved Hot Wheels.

    JG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on catching them all! Oh, wait - that’s Pokémon…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! The only problem now is what to collect next? Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Apparently Blogger doesn't like people commenting from anything but a computer. I'm trying to find a solution, but so far no luck. If your comment doesn't go through, please try from a computer. Thanks.