Tuesday, July 10, 2018

1971- The Next Three...Sort Of...

Well, we are continuing with our tour of 1971 Hot Wheels. Therefore, let's take a look at the next...uh...three.

First, we have the Mutt Mobile! This example is in pretty good shape...maybe even "near mint." I really like the blue.

And here are the mutts! 

Next, we have the Noodle Head, which is just a weird name if you ask me. Nobody did. The name comes from all of those noodle-y pipes on the back.

But the party is in the front! Yep, the headlights open up! As you can see, the paint isn't quite as nice on this car...

Finally, we have the Olds 442! This is a pretty easy car to come by on eBay, if you want to pay 250- 550 bucks. If you don't (like me) your car will look a lot like this one! Cool, huh?
So there you have it! Maybe someday I'll find a deal on that last one. If I don't, then my display case will continue to have a label, but no car. Oh well. You gotta have your limits.

Until next time, keep searching for treasure!

2 comments:

  1. Your Olds 442 looks just like my copy of Disneyland: The Nickel Tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess ww all have our "grails," Chuck. But I suppose that's what makes collecting fun! (and frustrating!)

      Delete

Apparently Blogger doesn't like people commenting from anything but a computer. I'm trying to find a solution, but so far no luck. If your comment doesn't go through, please try from a computer. Thanks.