Sunday, October 15, 2017

Cards From the Crypt...

Usually I talk about vintage items here, but today I thought I'd share something that my daughter and son-in-law gave me. You see, they just took my grandkids to Walt Disney World, and when they got back (after being in a hurricane, by the way) they gave me this:


The brand new official Haunted Mansion Playing Cards! Yes, they glow in the dark. They come in their very own coffin, which is even more impressive when you open it up...


Yep, it's lined with purple "silk." A magnet keeps the lid closed. Here are a couple more pictures:



Pretty cool, huh? My daughter and her hubby really know my taste! Now I need to actually play a game with them!

Until next time, keep searching for treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apparently Blogger doesn't like people commenting from anything but a computer. I'm trying to find a solution, but so far no luck. If your comment doesn't go through, please try from a computer. Thanks.